• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Veterans rewards Bug? (1 Viewer)

Mikiky

RedCents
71¢
Am I a bit of a fool, and everyone gets the veterans rewards? Or did you need to pay for the 1 year subscription?

I was just fooling around in EQ, i haven't paid for the Veterans Rewards or anything like that, but I typed in the /veteranreward, or /veteransreward and I have all them on my account now, tried with my other account, same thing. Here I was worrying about where to get the money to pay for a 1 year subscription, and find that I dont even need it :p

For those of you who haven't paid for it, try it out and tell me how you go :)

And if I have it all wrong and everyone gets the rewards, I hope I have provided you with a bit of a chuckle :D :rolleyes:

Last edited:
everyone gets vet rewards pendiong howlong that character has been playing. However the only way to get all 7 rewards is to have payed for the 1 yr sub. I myself have 4 on 1 character and 6 on the other.

Veterans rewards Bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back