• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Veryyy Frustrating! Any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

theoneandonly

RedCents
I took over a guild several years ago. The guild pretty much folded but I took it over and just saved it. All of the members of the guild were myself and my alt's and another person's alt's so that the guild did not get dissolved due to lack of members. I did a /movelog when it was available and....now I can't move the guild because I am not the "original creator" of the guild. I only inherited it. Anyone have any suggestions???? I created another toon on the server where the guild is located however since I /movelogged my account to another server there is no one left on the original server to reinvite me back into the guild. Any suggestions?? Any way to find out who the "original creator of a guild is"?? Bah...this suxs!! :mad:

Yes..it would be easier...but my MAIN concern is getting my guild bank back. I had it completely full of expensive items :mad: Any suggestions?? Anyway to find out original creator of a guild?

Not Sure...only way i can think of is to petition with a toon on ure old server and ask him if there is anything they can do for ya, other than that i think u might be fooked. I would be suprised if the guild bank is even there anymore if there is no one left in guild.

Veryyy Frustrating! Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back