• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

updating macs/plugs (1 Viewer)

ominous54

RedCents
Hey if anybody can help me out here. I need to update a few of my plugs for the new release. If you can help me I will email you the plugs and you can have them as well, PM me.

You posted a request for help in the General forums.

See this kitten?
78284.2.jpg

He is now dead because of you.

Also: You would probably get more help if you listed what plugins or what they do, someone may already have something working that does the same thing.

/kicks this to HELP, questions, and REQUESTS

It's not private, it's a private generel section, the same people that can see it in the EQ1 Generel section can see it in the EQ1 Help section, the Generel section imbedded in the EQ1 forums isn't some extra teir of access.

It's called Private because there exists a Generel section in the non-member forums. The Generel section you posted in is only seen by those with EQ1 / All access subscriptions but is meant for Generel discussion , not requests for help.

Post questions or requests for help here or a kitten dies!

updating macs/plugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back