• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Upcoming Overseer Changes (1 Viewer)

So far the Overseer has been fun. I have been using it for the Experience gains on alts or main box as it replaces any lost Rez experience. Most over 1% XP at 115. A little trick though, bust out your merc as most of the 6 and 12 hr missions will yield 40+ % of a merc AA per mission. So getting 2-5 Merc AA a day is much better then another ornamentation. Collects are still very low success but well worth it also.

I do have a request if anyone knows the best way to get an answer from Dark Paw staff and I have submitted a bug on this last week: Before the nerf, I turned nearly 30 collection Jelly Bean Bowls into ToV. I knew they where no longer going to be an option and they removed the ToV from selection, but they completed edited the ability to claim the existing ToV collections and now its eating 1 of my rewards. Hypothetically, I could his claim 9 more times and not be able to do much in game, so it does need addressed.

Thanks for any help.

View attachment 20852
I also thought I'd be clever and convert unused Collection Dispensers into ToV Collection Item prior to the nerf. But it didn't work. Oh well, I have 2 reward slots being used up because I tried to claim them post-nerf. It appears that once the next expansion roles around, the rewards will become claimable, so I'm going to wait it out. DPG is unlikely to do anything about it anyways as you weren't supposed to do what we did.

What’s the consensus now after a few weeks post nerf? Worth doing these things at all?
Not really, IMO. It's setup that sometime in the future they could add things to the vendor or make further tweaks to make it more desirable, but as it stands now, nothing really interests me. However, it's extremely low effort, so I'm going to continue doing missions every 6, 12, 24 hours to build up my agents in the event that it improves. But I won't even think about putting DBC coins into this.

If you are stuck with the ToV dispenser you most likely will be able to revert to the general dispenser once current test server changes hit live. They added an option to revert.
OR maybe you can just disassemble it into fragments to create the new dispenser.

If you are stuck with the ToV dispenser you most likely will be able to revert to the general dispenser once current test server changes hit live. They added an option to revert.
OR maybe you can just disassemble it into fragments to create the new dispenser.
Get dispenser back, went to test to check on toons that was bugged lilke that.

I still do not understand their thinking about making current live servers unable to effectively use this to get the rez stick. I'm so frustrated I did not know about the brews until after the nerf.

News - Upcoming Overseer Changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back