• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

undetectables (1 Viewer)

biddwin

RedCents
Hey guys, this question is for you experts. Is there anything SoE fags can't detect? I am guessing maps are just packet sniffers, but what about things like noaccel, faerunesong, nosummon, etc. I am not asking about other people seeing this stuff and reporting it, I mean are these things detectable on their side aside from a GM standing there watching. Thanks guys...

Every plugin in MQ2Docrack is only an alteration of a client side value. Probably with Tsearch or another program that alters memory (If you knew where to look) You could do the same thing without Mq2Docrack plugin. Only thing the plugin does , it has a nice neat setup of what its looking for and what to change it to already.

Nothing in Docrack's repetitoire is detectable by Sony, in short.

Actualy there are a few docracks that when used would be detectable. Mainly the one that lets you fly out of the water.... Waterwalk? Also if you are in a place for an extended time and a GM is watching you use the enuring breath docrack you could be caught just because you are not dying and have no enduring breath item or aa.

Also the enviro fall if being overly abused would be easy for a GM to catch if he is watching.

I don't remember the quote exactly but here it is.... "If you are not willing to be banned completely from EQ don't use MQ."

SharedBank was also a plugin...So ...<shrug> And he was saying things that if you're just running will they be detectable..not from someone watching you. Shared was the only detectable. And GM's can't see your AA's

Turn off Station/Player Updates~

/agree Mochila .... He asked for Server-Side detectable ...

The only docrack that I remember being that was the infamous shared bank, but that has long been proven to be one of those "stay away" cracks/plugins (granted some people still use it and do not get caught).

Supposively, there is a new (Feb 06?) server logging that checks for warp (e.g. if the mvt packets report a movement from a to b and the server checks the time difference, then you have traveled faster than the game allows). However, think about it ... ~2000 people on one server at time ... that’s got to be a power house of a system to not only log the pkt activity but also do a calculation based off of historical data. Personally, I'm thinking that this one was just a rumor.

undetectables

Users who are viewing this thread

Back