• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Unable to load eqw.dll (1 Viewer)

kegasu

RedCents
Ok I was new to eqw before I went on a six month deployment last September. Well I could not wait to get back and begin using some of these great tools. But alas, when I try to run EQW I get "Unable to load eqw.dll"

Is there an update that I need? Any help would be awsome. Thanks!!

Ummm ok I will try to give that a shot.... Like I said, I am really new to all this. I had it working before I left, but now it is broken. :) Trying wineq now

Ummm gotta pay for Wineq also? Dont have the funds for that atm.... Any other advice or fixes?

Last edited:
ummm thanks for the help guys, but like I said I am a NooB at this stuff.... After reading around and all, I dont even think I needed these. What I needed was Macroquest I belive. Anyway I redownladed it, but now I am getting "Incorrect Client Version" I feel that I am getting closer, but HELP! Thank you again.

Erm, when a thread is put in nerfed, that means it doesn't work anymore :p Try TheZ's compile in the stickies in the stratagies and cheats forum.

Man, thank you so much! IT WORKS!! You rock!!
:)
Now if I can remember how to use oll of the neet stuff... Thank you for all of your help. I am sure I I will be posting for more help, but I will try to figure it out myself first
:)

Unable to load eqw.dll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back