• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

UI problem (1 Viewer)

Hotter

RedCents
I use the UI compatible with MQ2 that Soultaker posted a while back. I'd like to use the rest timer thing, which seems to only come on the player window. Each new player window I try to download and use screws up the whole UI. I have other pieces downloaded, such as map window, aa window, I guess nothing that major. I know nothing about UI's. Does anyone know if there's a way I can download a new player window that won't keep the entire UI from working?

Actually when I think about it, is it due to the fact that my player window shows stuff from MQ, like my regen and loc? As I said, I know nothing about UI's and how they work.

Ok, one more noob question. I also get absolutely nothing when I right click on spells or buffs, or choose "show spell information." Anyone know why?

it is the .exe file that sony is use it it nota full working version < it a two bit hack that they are useing> just to get the game up and running give it time and there will be a patch ........... thats what sony get for out sorcesing lol

UI problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back