• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Uhmm... (1 Viewer)

Stropfo

RedCents
Ok. I have played emulator for a long time... But when I tried to update it to the more recent eqemu (I didnt patch live) but the stupid thing is screwed up still, and I see all the servers, but when I try to get on one of them I get error 1017. If I go back to the other servers... the one with like three servers, I can play fine... just the one with all of the servers like Forbidden, Grand creation.. it is 1017'ed

Help?

Mabey the servers you are trying to connect to have content that you have to download from the before you play? I am not very clear on what is servers that work for you. and if you upgrade and it breaks it i would say roll back.

all of the servers do not work for me.. the 2-3 that are like 6.0 DR do tho.. if you have AIM/MSN/or Yahoo!, then please post it, and I will get on to talk

This could help you
0.7.0 Released (Titanium Compatible)
Posted by: fathernitwit ::

Thats right folks. After slaving over a hot keyboard for weeks, Doodman and I are proud to present EQEmu 0.7.0. This release not only includes support for the version of EQ which is currently shipping on the Titanium CD, but it also introduces dynamic patch support so that players with different client versions can log into the same server.

Full details and release notes are avaliable on the wiki:
http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=Dev070Release

This is not a stable release at this point, we just figured you guys would rather have something to play with. Here are some of the known loose ends:
  • completely untested on windows.
  • Uses 256k of memory per zone per patch for opcodes (they need to go back into shared mem asap)
  • No ability to turn off a patch without recompiling right now.

enjoy and please post bugs in the appropriate forum.

Uhmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back