• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

two things (1 Viewer)

omgwtfman

RedCents
1) anyone know the name of a person thats a) good with macros b) has some free time. I have a macro (lazy tank one) that I want to figure out a few adjustments to but dont have the knowledge to do some of the things I would like to. I can set pullers and small stuff like that but not big things like getting it to pull mobs back to a set corner and such.

2) Anyone here done alot of tinkering and know the cost and rough idea how hard to get to about 250 range.

i used the tinkering macro and got to that skill ... thats as for as i got and it was expensive as ALL HELL

i forget how much pp i used... BUT should be simple enough for you to do a little research using alla .. and the Tinkering.mac and INI to come up with a rough cost per combine..

i know it was 150K pp at least

would have to do again lol.. to find out

hum i know a friend selling a 250ish tinker guess that might be the cheaper route then. I have about 400k id be willing to blow but thats about it and need to get up to about 250 ish.

two things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back