• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TS? (1 Viewer)

OBI

RedCents
Is there anyway to macro tradeskills higher than the current macros?Like taking pottery past 188?Or any other ones just wondering if anyone messed with them lately or if thats all there is in it atm? Thanx

Ya thats ok I will do that just need a macro for the combines..like im doing acrylia reinforced gear atm for tailoring but i have to do the combines for acrylia boning and and another one for the panela bark tannin then the final combine for the gear...It's no big deal but would be nice if I had all the farmed items just to macro all the combines.

Here is a short macro I use to automate combines. You have to farm all the parts and have all the items in your inventory for this to work. You also need to open the tradeskill window and select the item you're trying to make. The only thing this macro does is press the combine button and /autoinv:
Rich (BB code):
#turbo 20

#event CombineError "#*#You are missing#*#" 

Sub Main

/echo Tradeskill macro has been started.

:loop
  /doevents
  /nomodkey /notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmouseup
  /delay 1s
  /if (${Cursor.ID}) {
     /autoinv
     /if (${Cursor.ID}) {
        /autoinv
     }
  }
  /goto :loop
  /return

Sub Event_CombineError
   /echo You're missing parts.  Ending the macro.
   /endmacro
   /return

TS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back