• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Transfer nodrop items betwin accounts (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
Ok so i desided to return to EQ for now. I have some different accounts and i wanna have my bard be the strongest char. Been away for some time now here are my questions:

1.) Is there a way to transfer item betwin accounts?
2.) Whats the chance of getting banned by this?

-decker

I know that this was nerfed, but ive also heard that it was remade. But the super coders that have this plugin will not let it go. So if you have friends in high places decker you could prolly get it

decker said:
Ok so i desided to return to EQ for now. I have some different accounts and i wanna have my bard be the strongest char. Been away for some time now here are my questions:

1.) Is there a way to transfer item betwin accounts?
2.) Whats the chance of getting banned by this?

-decker

The no drop transfer was nerfed a long time ago, including the nodrop shared bank docrack. I know there is a way, just don't know how it works now. I haven't really been interested in it enough to find out.

I so took advantage of that back in the day. I would buy characters that had a couple nice items on them, and look for others with different slotted epics and make a super toon. Plus it helped with farming things, could always pass it to the toon that needed it most.

Transfer nodrop items betwin accounts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back