• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

transfer length (1 Viewer)

bartab

RedCents
does someone know how long it takes generally to transfer a toon with items from a server to another, it's been a week now I received the non-reply mail telling me they will take care of it and from now no news, it that normal ?

I just did one a week ago and it took 8 or 9 days for them to respond after the non-reply email. It can take up to 3 weeks. I'd say you will see something soon.

atm they have enough trouble i think ;)

Patch - Repatch - Emergency Patch - Hot Patch - Fix Patch - Brief Patch - Re Patch - Patch to Patch the Patch - etc ...
And 2 new server ... so, you maybe have to wait some days longer, sorry!

When I did my last one, it was about 30 hours from the time I requested it, until I was logging onto another server.
But, as stated above; There is a patch along with adding two new servers today.

I requested a server transfer about two-three weeks ago, and it just got transfered yesterday. Be patient, as said it can take up to three weeks.

transfer length

Users who are viewing this thread

Back