• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Transfer Attuneable NoDrop? (1 Viewer)

Mohasa

RedCents
Hey you experts..

I am able to transfer no drop items in the shared bank by placing them in a bag first, etc. (Sorry, i don't know who deserves the credit for that). It works great. Anyway, what I would *love* to be able to do is be able to transfer ATTUNED no drop items in the same fashion.

Is this even possible? Am I missing something? Tried twice, and each time it was back on the original char. I only tried twice because the first time i actually thought I may have forgotten to put it in bag (because it was just sitting there on the original char). I am a very cautious person in regard to these things, and I have only done this 2 times to date.. But I have this very nice hammer on a toon that I no longer play.. Was just hoping to get more use out of it on an alt. :)

I tried searching various strings but couldn't come up with anything. My apologies if it's here somewheres.. I'm using SoulTakers compilation (thanks man, you rock). Any info or help or heck, even a flame will be much appreciated.. thanks!

1. U should be able to trade attuned Items I was able to last time I remember :p I am not a 100% sure it still works but I would assume it still does.

2. Not a huge deal but this is posted in the wrong section ;) This is the Strats/cheats there is a questions section..just so ya know next time I am sure a Mod will move this :D

PS Maybe try without a bag :confused:

Sorry about it being in the wrong spot... :o

Thanks for the replies.. That gives me some hope. Whenever I try without a bag I get insta-booted to server screen. I'm assuming this means I have a wrong offset or something? I'm a bit green (new).

Also, should I re-post this in the right section before continuing this conversation or wait for the big /move and continue on? :)

Thanks

pimpshared takes the nodrop tag off the item I tryed to give a nodrop to a alt on a diff with out going thrue the shared bank and crashed but the alt on a diff acount did get the item. then tryed to give it back and crashed and did not go back

I just got it to work with docrack's "shared" instead of "pimpshared". It worked flawlessly. Thanks for all the replies. I'm a happy docracker. heh :)

Transfer Attuneable NoDrop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back