• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tranfer No Trade items on FV server (1 Viewer)

Merle

RedCents
I read a while back that No Trade items could still be traded across accounts via the bag in a bag method, even after this was nerfed on all the other servers. Is this still true? If so, does anyone know a way to place bags in other bags? I've tried the suggestion using the BankatNPC offset, but the current BankatNPC offset does not seem to be working. Thanks for any suggestions!

I am thinking this is still possible, though I cannot figure out how. I have managed to get a bag in a bag using the PimpShared offset to drop a couple of bags containing No Trade items on the ground, then filling all my primary inventory slots and zoning. After zoning, one bag will appear on my cursor and the other will appear inside the first open bag slot in my inventory. However, the contents of the bag that went into another bag gets kicked out of the bag and appears on my cursor along with the first bag. (sounds confusing as hell, no?)

Also, I have been noticing Handmade Backpacks on the ground in the FV bazaar. If you click on the backpack, trying to pick it up, you instead open it. After being dropped, they are working like a forge or oven, etc. Though if I drop my Handmade Backpack, I can pick it up as normal. Has someone figured out how to trade items this way or something?

If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Trying to swap a few keys is driving me nuts! :)

Tranfer No Trade items on FV server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back