• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tradeskill containers in DL? (1 Viewer)

minen

RedCents
on a whim i did /itemtarget in DL and a Shimmering stone (may not be exact name) came up as target. The i did /warp target and clicked my target and a tradeskill container came up. The name was "always works" (i know i've seen this before and they didn't live up to their name) There are five of them up on a cliff near the tall wizard spires in DL. I tried smithing combines in all five of them and got wrong container type, havent tried any other tradeskills yet. Question is has someone already tried a ton of combines in them? They are unreachable without warping and have no idea what legitimate purpose they could serve.

they are for the mage 2.0 epic I believe. Not sure entirely what the combine is, but I think that is what they are for. I also discovered them one time while on my high flying SOE antics lol. I use to run around zones from way up in the air getting screenshots for websites when I discovered them glowing on top of the huge spires. You do not need to warp to them, you can run right up the side of the spire to get to them or at least I did with SOE on.

they are for a no fail Wizard 2.0 epic, once the items are combined in a BIg ol nasty mob spawns for a raid encounter, I think its a Giant Evil Eye or wisp alot loike the Giant red ones in Plane of Sky but I may be wrong on that.

But yes they are for the Wizard Epic 2.0

Tradeskill containers in DL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back