• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ToV - Kael stairs break nav mesh & too many "named" (1 Viewer)

RedCents
12,067¢
1. Any fix for breaks in the navmesh for Kael? In Kael, the giant sized stairs keep having un-connected breaks in the nav mesh, so my toons won't nav from one section of the zone to another. Follow buttons work, but "come to me" won't always work and puller will skip mobs beyond some stairs.

2. Named triggers on Kael trash. Sooo many fake named that are just trash. I've switched to BurnAllNamed=2 and added this to KissAssist_info.ini
INI:
[Kael Drakkel]
MobsToBurn=Black Fang,Direfang,Drendar Blackblade,Fjokar Frozenshard,Irrek Bloodfist,Kallis Stormcaller,Keldor Dek`Torek,Klraggek the Slayer,Velden Dragonbane,Vkjen Thunderslayer

However I have a lot of ${Target.Named} conditions in my DPS entries. Every other pull I'm firing my entire Burn sequence. Short of removing those or making a "kael" ini for all my group, do you guys have another suggestion?

Last edited:
Yeah that area at the base of the stairs kind of sucks to do as every other mob is a fake named. Makes handling a real named less fun when your discs were wasted on trash mobs.

Question - ToV - Kael stairs break nav mesh & too many "named"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back