• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

toon deleted (1 Viewer)

buckeyesfan1

RedCents
10¢
Had a friend get his account suspended. They gave back the account, but deleted his main, which was a very uber toon =(. Does this normally happen?

I would prolly quit if my main gets banned. That is the bait and hook for me. If i had to go to an alt with 1/2 the hp mana i would cry. And there is no way im building up another one lol. This method wouldnt work on me

Would not be a good idea for SOE to implement this tactic because I think many would raise havoc before their subscription ran out... As inconsiderate as some MQer's are now, imagine if they wanted to get their account banned!

Well the ones that were disruptive still would get banned anyway, and the oens that were not would still be paying so soe still would be better off, if you look at it from their perspective.

Not to mention, all because SOE says you have no invested equity in that too doesn't actually make it so.

Thats still an issue for a court to decide.

Piss in too many peoples pot and its likely someone will get up and beat you half to death. Never enhance the lose, you may get more then you bargained for.

And after that SWG fiasco, we all know SOE can never take that "hollier then thou" stance and hope to impress anyone :)

toon deleted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back