• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Toggling MQ2 specific labels? (1 Viewer)

kknights

RedCents
318¢
So,... I've been taking a lot of screenshots lately for a multitude of reasons but I've run into a few issues to protect my in game identity and integrity.

For starters, I keep my MQ2 'chat' window completely minimized so nothing there is visible during this process.

However, is there a toggle to remove the tags like ("Your name" LDR) if you're group leader or (PetXYZ (So and so's pet)) label under the name?

Those are really screwing me up so if anyone knows the easy command or a link to a post describing it in more detail that'd be awesome - I honestly don't even know what plugin causes that to happen :(

Question - Toggling MQ2 specific labels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back