• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TOFS Rare Spawns (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
Is there something that gives me the spawn locations of the rare spawns in TOFS?

I have been having a hell of a time getting Xalgoti to spawn in the lower left room, and now I am just not sure he spawns there. Even though the map says he does.
Also the shrouded bat has a bunch of place holders (and the same name? WTF) but the map only lists one place. Are all of the spawns placeholders or just that one?

Is there something that gives me the spawn locations of the rare spawns in TOFS?

I have been having a hell of a time getting Xalgoti to spawn in the lower left room, and now I am just not sure he spawns there. Even though the map says he does.
Also the shrouded bat has a bunch of place holders (and the same name? WTF) but the map only lists one place. Are all of the spawns placeholders or just that one?

Xalgoti takes much longer then the other skelly named on the 1st floor.. he can spawn in several different rooms. Helped a guildy last week and I kept most of the 1st floor clear and had the the skeleton sleeper spawn 7 times before Xalgoti.

I finally just started clearing on the left and went counter-clockwise and killed every room and mob and magically he spawned on 2nd full spawn cycle clear. For hours I would never finish the spawn cycle as I would usually have a phone call or whatever and some closer mobs would spawn. Try this theory and let me know what you find please.. might be coincidence or have merit if it happens to two us :)

I check out Magelo to verify when the normal named locations are in question :

Xalgoti - ToFS

Question - TOFS Rare Spawns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back