• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TLO and macro issues (1 Viewer)

Mandrake

RedCents
11¢
Wanted to try out baqttletrolls HuD's but was getting the TLO error so I compiled the MQ2 version from here and error went away but now I have about 6 macro's from MQ2ViP that no longer work I read the post about the modding MQ2 that was linked multiple time in the HuD post by several members and compared both versions but can't figure out what i need to change in one or the other to get the macro's working again. FYI several I use a lot are forageaa.mac no longer keeps count of how many of an item I have so never destroys them unless set to 0 in the first place, Banksort.mac no longer open any packs in the bank and just goes to the sort Sub and just stays there doing nothing for hours, Csort.mac no longer sort my pack on toon it just goes to macro ended. Those are 3 of the main ones I use on an almost daily basis but there are others HELP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back