• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Titanothon (1 Viewer)

ominous54

RedCents
Any you guys have any idea why I'm getting the message "You haven't earned the right to touch the bones inside" when trying to loot the chest from Titanothon and the Rage bosses? Everything is done to that point for DK access, I checked it many times.

Hmm, I should try that on the stupid ass Cragmaker or whatever guy. I've had the Titan+Rage mob bones since PoR came out, but every time that we did Bartol the Cragmaker we'd always get bugged and not be able to loot, whether we were in a raid or not.

I'm reading up on this on Alla's, and there appears to be some sort of faction required to loot certain bones, although i'm not sure which it is yet.

---------

Originally posted by Trainmaster Scholar at http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=21106

We killed this mob the beginning of Nov, 2006. We've killed him numerous times in the past and never had a problem. This time, it would not let anyone in the raid open the chest to loot the bones. When trying to open it, we got some garbage about us "not being worthy to rummage through these bones" or some such junk. What is going on now?

I petitioned, and this is the response I got. No, I can't make any sense of the response either. Maybe someone can enlighten me??

----

Response (GM Zinchar) - 11/11/2006 07:49 PM

Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment, this is GM Zinchar.

I understand that your raid killed the mob "Bartol" in devastation and you were unable to open the chest which contains 12 Legendary Bersker Bones, with the lore "The bone of a great military commander". I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, after investigating the issue I found that you can only open th echest if your faction is good in devastation as The bones with "The bone of a bold invader" drop from the chest spawned by Sverag bosses (such as Jyrta, the Watchful Eye) and Vooersalor, Bartol and possibly other mobs of Devastations factions share a chest with the invader bones. I suggest you to please take assistance of the fellow players in game as we GM's can not assist you much in this issue as we can not assist players much in any quest related issues and can
not increase or decrase any factions as well. Feel free to discuss the issue in eqforums for better understanding. If you face any other in game issue then please feel free to contact us again.

I like to thank you for your patience and understanding. Good Luck and Safe Travels in the world of Norrath.

Regards
GM Zinchar
EverQuest
Sony Online Entertainment

It appears that GM isn't sure of which faction it is either!

Last edited:
Titanothon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back