• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip Of The Month: Tradeskilling (1 Viewer)

.b00n.

RedCents
10¢
Ok... along with my Walkthrough Of The Month, I decided to start a monthly tip, from random, general topics, and this month is tradeskilling month!

This months tip: Get the most out of your power while tradeskilling!

When adventuring, I buy the best drink I can, the best stats and regen. BUT! when you craft, you gotta think differently. When crafting, you want drink that has high regen, and no stats (stats that make your power go up = NO!).

Also, it helps to get naked when crafting. Take off EVERY piece of clothing, including jewelery.

Ok, the reasoning... The crafting spell that uses power is directly related to the total amount of power you have. If you have MORE POWER, the spell takes MORE POWER. So, if you have less, you use less, and then your drinks will be more effective!

Last edited:
I really like this tip! I am gonna chain myself to a crafting station soon, and this will be an excellent way to grind my tradeskills. I am not one to use bots and such, I am gonna grind this the hardway but this information is awesome!
Thank-you

Tip Of The Month: Tradeskilling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back