• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tier 1 armor (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
I have searched and not seen any good right ups on this issue. Probably did not search for everything, but honestly I'm brain fried after work the past couple days.
Does anyone have a write up of how to start and accomplish getting Tier 1 armor for OOW and or DON?

I've been doing alot of faction work in DS now since all mobs are green there, I just pull 4 and aoe them a couple times.
Just wondernig how to go about getting some of this armor and what to do to get it.

Can someone give some perspective on the difficulty of these quests?

I only recently re-started playing EQ1. I have a 65RNG with about 7kHP's buffed, mostly bazaar gear. I bot a 65 CLR and 65 ENC, and also have a 65 ROG when I feel like 4boxing. None of them have anything specatacular as far as gear goes.

The are guilded, but its only a couple of friends who have 3 toons between them (SHM, ENC, and MAG).

Would this armor be doable?

Tier 1 armor is easily do-able with 6 person exp groups. Most the items are baz sellable and the others are no drop's off of group named's in places like WoS. Most tedious part = getting faction up

Is there any way to interact with the Tier 1 dude (Korshawn) without being in his face? i.e. like the TaskMaster people and so on. Major problem here is faction.

No way around the faction requirement, as far as I am aware of it. But AoEing in DS can get you there in one day.

One more tip, don't bother doing those small faction quests, you only get 1pt of faction per turnin from those and are much better off selling the faction quest pieces in bazaar. I've gotten as much as 1k for a Kyv Heart.

Tier 1 armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back