• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - This site does indeed work (1 Viewer)

Nujac

RedCents
60¢
Newb here. I wanted to post and say thanks, this stuff is exciting and actually works. I was able to get a simple full group working by following vids and guides. EQ is an amazing and big world, and I will be tackling with a full group.

Thanks for awesome work everyone putting all this together! Maybe soon i will be contributing macros back, there's a few gaps needed for me and my playstyle.

For the nonbelievers (formerly me) i can assure you this is not out of anyone reach in complexity to get going.

Newb here. I wanted to post and say thanks, this stuff is exciting and actually works. I was able to get a simple full group working by following vids and guides. EQ is an amazing and big world, and I will be tackling with a full group.

Thanks for awesome work everyone putting all this together! Maybe soon i will be contributing macros back, there's a few gaps needed for me and my playstyle.

For the nonbelievers (formerly me) i can assure you this is not out of anyone reach in complexity to get going.
@Nujac Hell. Yes!

This community is pretty rad here - made some friends that will be lifelong.

Even recently got invited to a bbq if i ever go through Ohio!

Toast - This site does indeed work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back