• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

This is harder than I thought. (TDoN code mac) (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Hey guys, I didnt forget about the MQ2Tdon macroing to get mission codes or anything. Its just a real PITA when you get a mission to have to remove everyone and keep it going. I was wonding if any of you codeing guru's could show me how to make this completely automated. By when it gets a mission it will put the mission name and number into an output file, then I can add in removing everyone from the mission and it restarting.

If that cant be done, possibly a ini based macro that will exclude the mission numbers in the ini file. Thing is I have read over ini based macros and am so totally confused I dont know what to do.

Anyways either way would be fine, heres the code if anyone wants to add to it.

The BB MM macro is coming very soon I am still working the bugs out of it. But its running pretty good now, a few things here and there I have been tweaking. Look for it in the next week or so :)

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main

/declare i int local 0
         /for i 0 to 20000
         /if (${Window[TaskWnd].Open}) /call wait
         /don ${i}
         /delay 3
         /if (${Window[TaskWnd].Open}) /call wait
      /next i

Sub Wait
:loopit
/if (${Window[TaskWnd].Open}) /goto :loopit
/return

N

Isn't there a command like /taskquit ? I have never used it, but you can try it, you can just have the leader say "Wrong one, quit the DoN" and then when that happens it triggers an event to /taskquit. At work so I don't have time to code that out, but you should be able to figure it out.

Try this macro.... You may need to adjust the wait variable to however long you want the macro to wait for the window to appear (after requested) and how long to wait after mission is quit to get the next one.

Running the macro with this large a set of numbers is going to take quite a while.

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
	/declare i int outer 0
	/declare inifile string outer donmissions.ini
	/declare wait string outer 1s

/for i 0 to 20000
		/if (${Window[TaskWnd].Open}) /call quit
		/don ${i}
		/delay ${wait}
		/if (${Window[TaskWnd].Open}) /call record
	/next i
	/echo Finished mission record macro.
/end

Sub quit
	/declare removeloop int 1
	/for removeloop 1 to ${Group.Members}
		/taskremove ${Group.Member[${removeloop}]}
	/next removeloop
	/taskquit	
	/nomodkey /keypress esc
	/delay ${wait}
/return

Sub record
	/if (${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskList].List[1,1].Equal}) {
		/ini "${inifile}" "Missions" "${i}" "${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskList].List[1,2]}"
	}
	/call quit
/return

Thanks Z,

That is exactly what I wanted I think. I will try it tomorrow.

If it works, look forward to a complete list of DoN mission codes in the next couple days (I'll just change the start number when I want to stop the macro to where it left off)

Z, do you mind if I PM you directly with questions I might have? I have some macros written and they are working okay, but have alot of code redundant. I feel if I was able to learn and understand more I can contribute ALOT more to the community.

Guess I am asking to be your apprentice LOL!

Anyways, let me know.

N

This is harder than I thought. (TDoN code mac)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back