• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The Ooze News, Easy AA's. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devlin

RedCents
130¢
This is The Ooze News,
It uses MQ2Switch, MQ2Mission, and MQ2PiggyZone(For /fade).
It get's 7%AAEXP every run opening the one chest,
Average time it takes for me to run 1 loop is about 1 minute.
You need 3 people in your group since this is clasified as a group task
Enjoy.

This macro starts in West Freeport

There is a chance you will be banned for using this.. Use it wisely

EDIT: Added GM/PC Checks to Macro

Rich (BB code):
|ToN.mac

#turbo 10
Sub Main
/call Check
/echo Starting Mission!
/mission 8164
/delay 12s
:chest
/call Check
/delay 3s
/call Zone
/delay 12s
/call New
/delay 3s
/call DoTask
/delay 4s
/goto :Chest
/return
|--------------------------------------------------|
| Zone's in                                              
 Sub Zone
/warp loc 447 -1528 -113
/switch 39
/echo Zoning in!
/return
| Opens the Chests                       
Sub Dotask
/delay 5s
/target lock
/delay 0.5s
/open
/delay 0.5s
/fade
/return
| New Task                                                       
Sub New
/echo Dropping Everyone!
/declare i int local
/for i 1 to ${Group}
/taskremove ${Group.Member[${i}]}
/delay 0.5s
/next i
/taskquit
/echo Wee New Mission!
/mission 8164
/delay 5s
/return
|Checks for GM's and Players                                 
Sub Check

:check
/if (${SpawnCount[pc notid ${Me.ID} radius 200]}) {
/echo PC ${NearestSpawn[pc notid ${Me.ID} radius 200]} in range, holding up at ${Time.Time24}, delaying 5m, or until they are gone!
/delay 5m (!${SpawnCount[pc notid ${Me.ID} radius 200]})
} 
/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) { 
     /echo GM has entered the zone!
     /popup GM IN ZONE, PAUSING MACRO UNTIL THEY LEAVE
     /beep
     /beep
     /camp desktop
     /endmac
     /delay 5s
     /goto :check
} 
 /doevents next
 /return

Few lines i copy/pasted from TheZ work in the past, Thanks buddy!<3
RedCents Appreciated

Last edited:
Start's in West Freeport. In the Academy of Science ... hail the aviak guy ... Rosairk (spelling) to start the mission. Or just target him and type /say find.

Even with no macro this is a easy way to get some quick aa's for one toon at a time.

I would highly recommend not running this. GMs are watching this, and I got one of my accounts banned specifically for this macro.

thez said:
I would highly recommend not running this. GMs are watching this, and I got one of my accounts banned specifically for this macro.

Do you believe it was the repetitive running of the macro that caused your problem? If so (ie. not just completing the task "quick and dirty"), it's not such a bad arrow to add to your quiver. Stop over 3-4 times a session and add 7% AA exp each trip without any real effort doesn't sound all that unreasonable.

Warrene said:
Do you believe it was the repetitive running of the macro that caused your problem? If so (ie. not just completing the task "quick and dirty"), it's not such a bad arrow to add to your quiver. Stop over 3-4 times a session and add 7% AA exp each trip without any real effort doesn't sound all that unreasonable.
MQ2COpen is technically a "warp" because of the packet structure. Warp is known to get you banned.

I would certainly like to get a bunch of aa off of this. But if thez says that this could be a problem then im going to believe him and stay away. Too bad, my bard is pushing 30 aa's lol

Well, after thinking alittle bit..

I came to the conclusion that due to the Traitor macro being SO popular and most likely about to get a big hard smack-down; I'd say to use this discreetly.

I'm not sure how it compares to the Traitor macro AA's, but it's just a backfall for when Traitor get's nerfed.

Enjoy, and get 30 Saved for the next expansion!

Also, I added GM and PC Checks, to make this macro safer than it was.

This is going to get nerfed with Traitor, I guarantee it. And I would like to see if the ban-stick comes around yet again tonight.

Yup, I wouldn't recommend using this or Traitor at all. Nice wakeup call from Turk, thanks.

Devlin said:
Rich (BB code):
/if (${NearestSpawn[pc range 200]}>0) {
     /echo PC ${NearestSpawn[pc range 140]} in range, holding up at ${Time}, delaying 5m, or until they are gone!
     /delay 5m !${NearestSpawn[pc range 140]}
}
That /if will always return true, due to yourself ;) not to mention that 'range' is for checking a level range :)

This should do it, or go get my SafetyCheck.inc :)
Rich (BB code):
/if (${SpawnCount[pc notid ${Me.ID} radius 200]}) {
/echo PC ${NearestSpawn[pc notid ${Me.ID} radius 200]} in range, holding up at ${Time.Time24}, delaying 5m, or until they are gone!
/delay 5m (!${SpawnCount[pc notid ${Me.ID} radius 200]})
}

it does everything the mac makes it do. just doesn't give any kind of exp.

ran it for 20 minutes, no one in group including the toon i wanted the exp for got exp.

67 cleric, 68 ranger, 70 mage. none shrouded.

am i doing something wrong?

3djoker said:
it does everything the mac makes it do. just doesn't give any kind of exp.

ran it for 20 minutes, no one in group including the toon i wanted the exp for got exp.

67 cleric, 68 ranger, 70 mage. none shrouded.

am i doing something wrong?
Maybe it's nerfed already? At least this is how the Cocoon mac was nerfed a while ago, suddenly it just stopped giving xp

i figured it out....

you need to actually kill the chest now. instead of just opening.

so with some changes, it will work again :)

any know reward from ooze news if you were to complete mission? maybe i'm just being blind and didn't see on alla. lol

edit: who the hell would be insane enough to give me a neg redcent for this post?

Last edited:
be careful with this one !!!!!!

5 mins ago.....................

BANNED !!!!

thank god it was just an alt junk account.

ran since 5:30 a.m. this a.m. (while i was at work). came home. it was still ok, cleaned stuff up around the house, came back to play, bamm. banned.

Just completed this mission legit, named droped a leather helm call Avaricious Leather Helm, mnk/bst/dru... +12 to stats, +15 to 3 resists and 130 to HP and mana; no effects, the final turn in gave BIG faction pluses to all the west freeport factions.

Took nearly 4 hours to complete btw

3djoker said:
be careful with this one !!!!!!

5 mins ago.....................

BANNED !!!!

thank god it was just an alt junk account.

ran since 5:30 a.m. this a.m. (while i was at work). came home. it was still ok, cleaned stuff up around the house, came back to play, bamm. banned.

Sorry to hear it joker =\. It's sad that they are taking the time to pursue folks over this and ban them while there are other macros out there that give WAY more exp than this one...which leads me to a question...

Any chance someone reported you today? Like, in your log did you see evidence that other players spotted ya? (tells, /say etc.)

Glad it was just an alt account though =)

Kraze said:
It's sad that they are taking the time to pursue folks over this and ban them while there are other macros out there that give WAY more exp than this one.
Translation :)
It's logical that they are taking the time to pursue folks over this and ban them because this is a publicly known macro and will have higher effect than banning Uknown_Macroer00 who happens to be the only one doing what he's doing (and might now even be known to the GM's

I don't think it has anything to do with the amount of XP, but instead of the amount of people misusing it. If some mission that is never being done by anyone, suddenly gets thousands of players flocking to do it, I'd find it a little bit suspicious ;)

Any chance someone reported you today? Like, in your log did you see evidence that other players spotted ya? (tells, /say etc.)

nope, have a little event i put in to forward any tells to another char. nothing was forwarded and i had another toon standing within /say range afk tagged. nothing in his logs from being talked to in say either.

like i said, no biggy. thats what that account was for anyways. to see how much it might be monitored before i went on with my mains.

It's logical that they are taking the time to pursue folks over this and ban them because this is a publicly known macro and will have higher effect than banning Uknown_Macroer00 who happens to be the only one doing what he's doing (and might now even be known to the GM's
/agree and am watching for the nerf/ban-stick now.

And also on another note, I don't think that this has anything to do with "misuse" of a certain macro. SoE's stance on these sort of things are just as strong as if it were a simple AFK tradeskill macro to a macro if you were to be getting XXXX amount of AAXP per minute. Its irrelevant and anyone who continues to think that its based off of "misuse" is sadly mistaken and I hope to god you take my advice now, don't get banned, and just go figure the stuff out on your own instead of trolling the boards looking for things that are SO similar together that its silly.

STOP using this now.

all chests in-game have been nerfed to 0% exp.

Please move this and any other "working" CHEST exp macro to the nerfed section.

thanks

The Ooze News, Easy AA's.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back