• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The Moonspell Compile (1 Viewer)

Moonspell

RedCents
Hey folks, this is my attempt at posting something at least partially useful to the community. Attached below is a NoAuth/NoTimeStamp compile of MQ2. At the moment it only has the basic MQ2 plugins, but as I take the time to learn how to update plugins/people compile and post them, I'll include them in my zip.

I would like to thank Cade for the write up he did in the EQ1Guides section for removing warp code and how to make compile auth free.

I tested the compile on my desktop and laptop and they worked fine. Please give me some feedback if I messed something up.

~Thanks

*Edit. I added/tested these plugins:

MQ2RWarp
MQ2Moveutils
MQ2Piggyzone
MQ2Twist
MQ2Cgank
MQ2Csum
MQ2Docrack
MQ2Fairy

Last edited:
Dude, you got it! Working fine. Turn you into a plugin maven and we're set to go :)

Just one comment: you can eliminate some of the files from your zip. I assume *.exp, *.pdb and *.lib are from your compile process. No need to chew up your bandwidth for those extras.

HUD won't work, and I need a warp! Hehe thanks for the compile though better than nothing.

Using your compile Moon, I basically only use the map function at this point, but I'm getting a "you cant loot this corpse at this time" message after I kill mobs. I unload mq2 and i can loot.. no idea whats happening, anyone else having this problem?

The Moonspell Compile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back