• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

The Furry Problem (1 Viewer)

Hey! If you fuck the easter bunny... that's gotta' TOTALLY entitle you to extra Peeps in your Easter basket.

(akward pause)

... What? I'm just saying...

LOL@ the "FIND YOUR CHRISTIAN SOUL MATE" advertisement underneath the furry sex story.

When I was a mascot (yes yes, I was a bulldog in a sailor outfit) last summer, girls kept trying to find out whether I was a boy or girl... and then whether I was cute or not.

I told my roommate I could probably pick a girl up from there if I wanted to. My roommate said that I might not want the type of girl who likes guys in dog suits. I might have to wear the costume all the time.

sooo hawt...
0,,2007150310,00.jpg

pms

Did any1 else see that Tristen is a stripper?
"Yep... my husbands a little busy on his nightshift"
"What does he do?"
"Hes a male stripper."

Does any1 here think it would be weird to have a spouse that is with other people daily?

Well if he's a stripper he's not necessarily a *whore* so how far did you mean "with" other people to necessitate?

I guess it really depends. If you're swingers or something and you can get your elsewhere as well who gives a shit? Or maybe if the person is extremely trustworthy *shrug*

I personally wouldn't want to marry a stripper because all strippers think they are smart. In that annoying way.

The Furry Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back