• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - The condition of being in combat or not is not changing. (1 Viewer)

I cannot change the condition of being in combat or not.

All my toons are showing 0 and COMBAT when I do echo.

I zoned and logged still reporting 0 or COMBAT.

/echo ${Me.PctAggro}
/echo ${Me.CombatState}
Kissassist and Lua are reporting the same conditions.

Not sure about the rest.
"kissassist and Lua"

i think you mean just /echo and mq.parse? which would be macroquest, which would/should report the same thing if you're checking them appropriately

> here < is the doc on combatstate --- what exactly are you trying to check? as in SPECIFICALLY what problem are you trying to solve?

I need to know when I am in combat for a condition. I do not want to summon food or drink if I am in a fight.

As of right now, /echo ${Me.PctAggro} & /echo ${Me.CombatState} are not changing state, those bits/bytes are stuck at 0 for /echo ${Me.PctAggro} & /echo ${Me.CombatState} at COMBAT

Doesn't matter if I am in combat or resting or just logged on, or just zone in.

I also lean towards MQ being the problem.

I need to know when I am in combat for a condition. I do not want to summon food or drink if I am in a fight.

As of right now, /echo ${Me.PctAggro} & /echo ${Me.CombatState} are not changing state, those bits/bytes are stuck at 0 for /echo ${Me.PctAggro} & /echo ${Me.CombatState} at COMBAT

Doesn't matter if I am in combat or resting or just logged on, or just zone in.

I also lean towards MQ being the problem.
I was asking for the root-usage because there may be other methods.

I can't replicate your issue with combatstate - but i'd guess you use a custom UI and perhaps have one that isn't correctly updated, I know about this issue because of mq2shaman. Try default ui and see if it returns correctly.

I personally would just check that you don't have any mobs on xtarget and do your summoning then - the reason for that is combatstate is ACTIVE if you are standing so depending on what you're checking you can get things you might not intend.

${Me.XTarget} might quick solve your woe

Problem - The condition of being in combat or not is not changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back