• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Patch - Test: June 9, 2020 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,948¢
INI:
                                       June 9, 2020

*** Items ***

- Fixed a problem with the Painting: Tassel's Tavern teleport.
- Fixed the typo in the Fear-Infused Rachnid Heart. It is now a Fear-Infused Drachnid Heart, as Mayong intended.
- The Human Heritage ringmail, cloth, and leather suits will no longer indicate that they fit into chain and plate armor.
- Fixed some Froststone ornament icons that would look like necklaces after being applied to a weapon.
- Three new pride hares, along with the three existing hares, will be available Jun 24th.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Derakor the Vindicator (Raid - Torment of Velious) - At the point where Derakor starts eating the undead around him, whenever a set of adds spawns he will always wait at least 30 seconds before he eats one. This should address issues with the Don't Eat the Dead achievement.
- Greater Spirit Shield (Achievement - The Broken Mirror) - Corrected a typo where the word 'shield' was misspelled as 'sheild' in the reward description of this achievement.
- Bugglegupp, Tergon's Spellbook, Toko's Head - Fixed some broken dialogues and other bad behavior in these quests.
- Darkforge Helm - Fixed a typo in this quest.

*** Overseer ***

- Removed the membership requirements for Collection, tradeskill, and ornament rewards.
- If you change filters while selecting an agent for an Overseer quest, it will now properly update the selected agent highlighting and count.
- - If you are unable to start an Overseer quest, you will now receive a message in the chat window stating such.

*** Progression Servers ***

- It is no longer possible to unwrap the Sanctus Seru teleport or mount from the Human Heritage Crate until the Shadows of Luclin has unlocked on the server.
- Aradune unlock events will show on the in-game calendar.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- The Hero's Forge Suit Consolidator is available on the loyalty merchant.
- Hero's Forge - Fixed a clipping problem in the backs of the arms that affected some races.
- Fixed an issue that caused a few legacy zones to unintentionally be set as hotzones on non-Progression servers.

*** UI ***

- Corrected an issue where the LDoN leaderboard failed to display all players in the list.
- Experience reward types will now display more detailed descriptions when previewed in the reward selection window.
- Added the command /rewards to open the reward window.
- - Added a chat message when you try to open the reward window without having any pending rewards.
- Added a confirmation box when attempting to loot an item with a lore-equipped group that matches an item you currently possess.
- Updated the message when failing a tradeskill combine to include the name of the item you were intending to make.

*** Previously Updated ***

- Agnarr: Added three worg mounts to the marketplace.
- Fixed the jumbled up achievement objectives for Human Heritage Crate: Human Art Collector.
- Fixed an error in the Call of the Forsaken reward script that caused it to fail to give currency or keys.
- Beyond the Barrier - It should now be possible for a character to receive the subtask Exploring Crystallos, even if the character had already completed that task.

- The EverQuest Team

Somehow I expected a bit more to the patch than this. Bug reports were very active the past month from player side.
Devs probably busy trying to put out the fires on new TLPs ?

It is interesting that they are removing the membership requirements on the overseer.
I guess if someone has 100 boxes they can get a ton of stuff, I thought that was the reason they required a membership.

It is interesting that they are removing the membership requirements on the overseer.
I guess if someone has 100 boxes they can get a ton of stuff, I thought that was the reason they required a membership.
That was a dev response that I read. Think they were concerned with the collection items and since those are now nodrop and not current xpac it is considered ok.
Nerfs my moneymaker selling collection /sad times.

Patch - Test: June 9, 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back