• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Tech Help? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
18¢
so before the patch on the 9ths I could run 5 accounts no issues, after that patch I run 1 account at about 70fps, get the secound to the loggin screen and my fps drop to 10 or so...

I have updated my driver's / played with graphic setting / rolled back my driver's / turned alot of stuff off in the task manager and nothing has helped,
so anyone have any advice?

1) Post your macroquest.ini in [code=rich] tags so I can try and replicate what you're getting.

2) I'm a little worried this has something to do with eqdraw, which eqmule has been looking into

3) Are you using wineq2 or isboxer?

4) Do you have mq2ic loaded? (keep that loaded, make sure you have mq2ic=1 in your macroquest.ini)

Rich (BB code):
[Plugins]
mq2labels=1
mq2itemdisplay=1
mq2custombinds=1
mq2hud=1
mq2fps=0
mq2map=1
mq2bzsrch=1
mq2chatwnd=1
mq2eqbugfix=1
mq2cast=1
mq2exchange=1
mq2rez=1
mq2bufftool=1
mq2eqbc=1
mq2debuffs=1
mq2melee=1
mq2moveutils=1
mq2posse=1
mq2twist=1
MQ2Ic=1

ok, just tried your mix of plugins with wineq2 - no framerate issues with two accounts.

few other ideas:

1) restart mq2 or Reboot after you unload mq2fps.

2) make sure "max frames per second" and "max background fps" are set correctly ingame under advanced options

3) Download the latest compile .zip file and extract it somewhere else, and just try it without any modifications.

Make sure your ingame FPS settings are set to unlimited. That was the reason for me. Seems the last patch fucked up some eqsettings (for me atleast..)

Tech Help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back