• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - TBM Armor help (1 Viewer)

RedCents
405¢
A while ago I was able to use a macro to help with the armor and aug buying, inserting, removing and reselling for TBM armor upgrades from 75 to either 100 or 105, but that macro broke with the inv slot change that happened a couple of years ago. I'd dearly love for it to be resurrected, if someone knows how.

Link to the macro is here, for reference: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/tbm-armor-aug-macro.64695/ (Yes, you'll read me in the discussion whining about it back then, too. =P )

I have multiple groups using TBM gear and augs, and it's ultra tedious swapping the augments out and back in every five levels x6. I feel that TBM is the best path from 75 to the 100's, I'd be using this a lot. I have high interest in this being resurrected. Please :-)

Me too sheesh, what a PITA to do this every 5 levels for all 6 toons. But I do it because it is the best armor you can get at those levels and you don't have to change the other augs either for 30 levels. I found a little trick though. I just upgrade the type 9 augs(the ones that actually change the level of the item) for the non tank toons. Saves a lot of time that way. I upgrade every 15 levels on those.

Sure would be nice to have a plugin to do this automagically.

Vrak

Request - TBM Armor help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back