• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Taunting problem (1 Viewer)

Donnavan2005

RedCents
Is anyone else having a problem with thier macro not auto taunting? It worked great not so long ago (not sure how long, wasn't paying close attention), but noticed this morning that it's not working. Here is the code I use in my macro:

Rich (BB code):
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|SUB: SpecialCombat
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub SpecialIt
   /doevents
   /declare TempID    int inner  0
   /if (${Target.Distance}<=17 && ${Me.AbilityReady[Taunt]}) {
      /doability "Taunt"
   }
   /if (${Target.Distance}<=17 && ${Me.AbilityReady[Bash]}) {
      /doability "Bash"
   }
/return

The bash part of the macro works great, so I'm not sure whats going on...

${Me.AbilityReady} has been broken since the DoD struct changes went in... In fact, most of the time ${Me.AbilityReady} crashes me to desktop. You're lucky that even one ability is working for you...

-CodeCaster

codecaster said:
${Me.AbilityReady} has been broken since the DoD struct changes went in... In fact, most of the time ${Me.AbilityReady} crashes me to desktop. You're lucky that even one ability is working for you...

-CodeCaster
Update your code then it works fine for me and always has.

Taunting problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back