• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

task selecting (1 Viewer)

thegreat

RedCents
Anyone happen to be able show me what I would need to add to a macro, in order to have it select a specific task out of a list of them ?

Right now I cant figuere out how to have the macro select Lair of the black wing. I've tried ripping the code out of other macros, but with no success.

Not tested, brought to you by your local cut and paste scripter.

Rich (BB code):
   /if (${Window[TaskTemplateSelectWnd].Open}) { 
      /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectListOptional listselect ${Window[TaskTemplateSelectWnd].Child[TaskTemplateSelectListOPtional].List[Lair of the Black Wing]} 
      /delay 1s 
      /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup 
      /delay 3s }

I think that List[] parameter has to be a #.... specifically what # it is in the list. btw.... I'm pretty sure that you'd actually need something like [2,Lair of the Black Wing] or something...
And you could actually test it by using Echo and the ${Window[]} variables... Play around.. have some fun.. hehehe

Le Sigh...
I guess I can give you what I got...

INI:
/for loop 1 to 6 
	/if (${Window[TaskSelectWnd].Child[TaskList].List[${loop}].Equal[Lair of the Black Wing]}) {
		/notify TaskSelectWnd TaskList listselect ${loop}
		/notify TaskSelectWnd AcceptButton leftmouseup
		} else /next loop

Here.
Please note the highlighted text (scroll right in the codebox).
Rich (BB code):
| Do your keyphrase for popping up the Task Select Window before this line.
/if (${Window[TaskSelectWnd].Open}) {
	/notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_TaskList listselect ${Window[TaskSelectWnd].Child[TSEL_TaskList].List[TYPE THE EXACT NAME OF THE TASK HERE]}
	/delay 1s
	/notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_AcceptButton leftmouseup
}
| You should have the task now

task selecting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back