• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

task request timer (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
Just curious about something. I noticed that in the task window after you complete a task, that there is a request timer present and counting down till you can get another task. What I am wondering about though, is if a small plugin or window can be created to show that timer without having to have that big ass task window open. Just a tiny window with that timer in it.

ya, actually already went to eqinterface and found nothing that specific. Was hoping just for a very small window no larger than the compass, with just the task timer in it. I always bounce to HOH or something while waiting in between tasks. A small window like that would come in handy so I always know time left.
Was just an idea really. Nothing that I need to have.

it csan be done everything in the UI has its own XML comandline would just have to find the one and make a window for it, I might look into it when I have time to get back to working on my UIs not promising anything atm though

I just put it in my HUD. Here is your variable. Unfortunately though, you have to keep the task window open. I just keep it minimized. I also, put all of the task stages in my HUD, only problem I had is that I had to select the task to make it active. Now with the new Patch the first one is automaticlly selected, so now I can just leave it minimized all the time.

Request Timer:
Rich (BB code):
${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskTimer].Text}

HUD:
Rich (BB code):
   Task_Timer=3,140,45,240,127,0,Request Timer: ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskTimer].Text}
    Task_Label=3,140,56,240,127,0,Current Task: ${Window[TASK_TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskList].List[1,2]}
    Task_Obj01=3,140,67,240,127,0,  ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[1]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[1,3]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[1,2]}  
    Task_Obj02=3,140,78,240,127,0,  ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[2]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[2,3]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[2,2]}  
    Task_Obj03=3,140,89,240,127,0,  ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[3]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[3,3]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[3,2]}  
    Task_Obj04=3,140,100,240,127,0,  ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[4]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[4,3]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[4,2]}  
    Task_Obj05=3,140,111,240,127,0,  ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[5]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[5,3]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[5,2]}  
    Task_Obj06=3,140,122,240,127,0,  ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[6]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[6,3]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[6,2]}  
    Task_Obj07=3,140,133,240,127,0,  ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[7]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[7,3]}   ${Window[TaskWnd].Child[TASK_TaskElementList].List[7,2]}

task request timer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back