• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Target (mob) Health PCT ? (1 Viewer)

Acidon

RedCents
Hey guys. I'm not having any luck finding this info. Maybe I just don't "look good", but i'm getting tired of searches.

I am just trying to write a simple macro to bot my druid while he's in my group. Now, i'm just starting to write semi-complicated macros, so i'm a macro noob.

I want him to DoT at different times, these times are in relation to the mobs health PCT remaining, or even health remaining compared to max health .. something like that. How do I get this information about the target?

For example, say I want to throw the first dot when the mob is at 95% health. I just need to know when the mob is at 95%. The remaining DoTs and other things I can do based on time passed after that if necessary, but the health / hp would be optimum.

is there a universal way to get this info from your target? whether it be a PC or NPC? Am I just stupid and bLiNd??

Thanks in advance. :)

Rich (BB code):
:CAST_DS
 /delay 1
 /if (${Target.PctHPs} > 80) /goto :CAST_DS
 /cast 7
 /delay 10s
:CAST_PET
 /delay 1
 /if (${Target.PctHPs} > 60) /goto :CAST_PET
 /cast 6
 /pet attack