• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Target commands (1 Viewer)

EQManiac

RedCents
31¢
Just curious if there are new commands with the new advanced targeting window available to use. I am trying to find out if there is something for the Group Main Tank or others. So that I can find out the ID of what the tank has targeted. I was using ${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID} to find out what the person I have targeted has targeted. But, what I really need to know is what the group main tank has targeted. Any help would be great.

Just curious if there are new commands with the new advanced targeting window available to use. I am trying to find out if there is something for the Group Main Tank or others. So that I can find out the ID of what the tank has targeted. I was using ${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID} to find out what the person I have targeted has targeted. But, what I really need to know is what the group main tank has targeted. Any help would be great.

1. Main Tank Role must be assigned to a group member
2. Extended Target Window must have a slot assigned to Group Tank's Target this example uses slot 1
3. /target id ${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[1]}].ID}

Thanks, Magicianiam....I will rework my macro and see if I can use that method. I assume that the [1] can be replaced with [2] etc depending upon what extended target slot you want to use?

Target commands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back