• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Switching To diff Accounts. (1 Viewer)

sgresham

RedCents
Lets say you've been banned with a toon on one account, and they release you without saying a word. I have been wondering If moving the character to another account would give me another chance persay, so that I don't get that second time banning and all.

My question is, do they flag accounts for MQing, or do they flag characters and such too, so there is no escape from that first violation?

This same discussion has been going on on another thread. The consensus is that the acct is flagged not the toon.

Might be worth the effort for insurance if you're worried bout a second offense but I wouldn't wanna push it to test it

It was released after 7 days, and not a word was spoken. No email, no phonecall, nothing. All of the loot I got for alts from non-flagged zones was there, including VT gear on level 10 alts and crap. It was like they didnt find anything almost. So basically everyone seems to think the accounts are flagged, not the characters themselves?

i had that happen to some of my accounts too. I used to use /zone quite a bit, and I'm pretty certain that's what got me caught. I have a ton of VT gear on my un-keyed alts, and they have yet to get taken away.

once they released my accounts from the 10 day suspension, i pretty much unloaded Piggyzone and have yet to get caught since.

the thing w/ piggyzone is that you always pop up in the succor spot, and your "shadow" stays there, while your character begins zoning to the next zone. On a pvp server, people take notice of that, because they are trying to hunt you down the moment they notice you are in the zone.

Switching To diff Accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back