• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sverag, Stronghold of Rage (1 Viewer)

dobey

RedCents
10¢
Anyone have any guides/tips on the raid encounters here. Most interested in How to control the zone. Is there a way to change which faction is in control? Are the lvl 75 raid mobs on a timer or can you kill PH's to get them to spawn?

From what I can understand reading snippets on allah's and playing around in the zone it seems there is 1 lvl 75 raid target and 1 lvl 80 target per faction. Depending on the faction that has control of the zone. The lvl 80 spawns at the southern most point in the open area (timer from faction reset or last time killed I assume) and the lvl 75 raid target spawn in the hall around the entire zone (PH or just timer from last death?)

I am most interested in spawn times or ph's for the named, and how to change the faction that is in control. Anyhelp would be awsome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back