• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - SUSPENDED?Saved by the bladder DramaSuspenc (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
lol @ subject

So I've been botting about 10 accounts at once in the same zone for the last year or so? 24/7 in most cases, with maybe a week break twice in the last 12 months? I was even stupid enough to take them to the same zone, in the same guild, covering 3 different camping spots in the same zone in the same guild.

Everyone here said it's dangerous, and I was expecting it was, but I did it anyway and was lucky for so long I felt comfortable and thought no one would ever visit the zone and message me or even care what I was or was no doing.

Earlier today, at aprox 6am, I woke up to run to the restroom, and glanced over to the laptops (Each char has a separate window for group/personal tells) and all 3 laptops had a tell from someone, so I looked closer and noticed it was a GM talking to me. That scared my ass and woke me up lol - so I message him, and started to reply from all chars saying stuff like hey or hi im here, and he knew it was all me. He goes "It seems you're botting your characters" and I said no im not I was just alt tabbing around and wasn't paying attention to the tells, and he decided to say that it's mandatory to reply immediately when we get a message from a GM and let me go...

Luckily, I got away with it..
Now I don't know if I was reported, or if he happened to be answering a petition in the zone and walked over saw on group and looked up IP when he noticed bots or botlike behavior (like 3 chars running up to loot the same mob, and then running right back together to the same area like exact time coordination, lmao) but I always assumed, and it seemed likely so, that most people don't care or don't even really look into your actions or realize what you doing, let alone log on to a website and petition you botting...
I think I would have been talk to within the first few months if it was likely to be reported, im sure people even noticed and didn't do anything, I mean 24/7 in same zone? in same spot? all the time? Same chars, your bound to see them, glance or watch them a little if you frequent the zone, every time you there

Anyway, my whole post was to ask this; since I do want to continue to bot and will likely want to do it 24/7 to get maximum benefits, can I use an App on Android or iPhone, along with some kind of add on to kiss assist to allow all tells in the game to be forwarded to my cell phone as a text message, or more favorably a method to allow my phone to set a particular ringtone to that alert, including a way to read the tell would be great as well, so I can put on some ALERT type sound to wake my ass up 4am in the morning when my bladder doesn't decide to save me this time

I can even VPN into my computer from my phone, so if just know at work or something, I can literately reply to the tell within 2mins, like an older slower responding and typing gentlemen. :)
Any info on something like this would be wonderful, I wouldn't mind buying an app or something, would sure save me - anything I can do to decrease my chances of getting suspended or banned would be wonderful.

Thanks =]

I think ill stop botting for a few days and possibly continue again slowly

I believe there is an EQBC app for smart phones. Not sure if you can actually control them or send commands but you probably can.

I would take a few weeks off because hes going to check again you can bet on that.

EQBC mobile for android, there is an iOS version as well.

Personally I think you should run the GTFO macro to minimize player reports. I'll be updating it with more features soon.

It looks as if it's iPad only. Am I being silly or is this the case? :P

I know its been several months but i came across your post... I have it on an Andriod based smart phone, and i use teamviewer so i can physicaly see my toons in game and click hot keys on them

also just checked out splashtop, less lag lot smoother

Last edited:
Question - SUSPENDED?Saved by the bladder DramaSuspenc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back