• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Suggestion - Hand aug tasks (1 Viewer)

User

RedCents
27¢
So I am just finally working on the hand aug task in TBS, and realized I don;t think I have ever seen a macro for it. Not so good at writing macros, but realized a repetitive process to doing it could be macro'd. For the gathering items from waterlogged chests anyways, like Ahoy there be treasures ashore one.

I haven't tested or tried this at all, but gonna try somehting basic and see what sorta input comes, or if folks think it would work great as is. Figure while servers are down perhaps something great could be created.

For this to work one would need ot get all the tasks that involved opening and looting the items from the waterlogged chests.
turbo #40
Sub Main

:loop
/tar npc waterlogged
/delay 2s
/warp t
/delay 1s
/open
/delay 1s
/tar corpse
/delay 1s
/loot
/delay 1s
/loot all
}
/goto :loop

Now the only part I am not sure of is the /loot all, other then that I believe the rest should work great, like I said, just not sure there is a /loot all command anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back