• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Problem - Strange Bug... plugin related? (1 Viewer)

zatxwoopyoax

RedCents
65¢
This morning I'm boxing 5 toons.

3 of the 5 toons are acting normally.

1 of the 5 toons is moving in slow motion.. literally everything that happens in game takes twice as long.. walking/running/casting.. even /camp took 60 seconds instead of 30 seconds.

The last toon is moving at twice the speed.. walking/running/casting/camping.

Even character animations are affected.

Is this an EQ issue or MQ2? I did a fresh MQ2 install this morning and may have turned on a plugin I've never used before.

Well with the RGUpdater going blank each update and you have to manually click all plugins from mind is not helping I think.

At least it doesnt for me, I am probably clicking stuff I shouldnt need and I am getting really long loading zone times and crashes since.

Hoping for a fix and then clean my saved plugins =)

This morning I'm boxing 5 toons.

3 of the 5 toons are acting normally.

1 of the 5 toons is moving in slow motion.. literally everything that happens in game takes twice as long.. walking/running/casting.. even /camp took 60 seconds instead of 30 seconds.

The last toon is moving at twice the speed.. walking/running/casting/camping.

Even character animations are affected.

Is this an EQ issue or MQ2? I did a fresh MQ2 install this morning and may have turned on a plugin I've never used before.

Reboot you computer

Problem - Strange Bug... plugin related?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back