• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stonebrunt MM (1 Viewer)

Gildon

RedCents
10¢
so farm the hell outta the stonebrunt mountains mission

Inferno mentioned this in the Griffin mission thread. Figured I'd start a new thread since that one will be moved to nerfed soon.

What's the details on the Stonebrunt mission? Who starts it and what do you have to do?

nice copy and paste from allakhazam

Monster Mission:

Tribesman Juill is at loc, Posative 1327 Neg 504

Hail, Tribesman Juill
Tribesman Juill says 'Hellow to you. If it is the blessing of our tribe you are after you must psas the (test).'

What Test

Tribesman Juill says 'This test has been given to all of those who wish to belong to the kejek tribe. If you (wish to belong) we have a place for you here.'

TaskTitle The Kejek Trials

Objective Instructions:
Kill 10 mountain spiritlings
Collect 5 panda pelts
Bring the panda pelts to Tribesman Juill
Defeat the Kobold Warlord

For monsters you can be:
A Kejekian Warrior (level 25)
A Kejekian Shaman (level 25)
A kejekian Ranger (level 25)
A Kejekian Druid (level 25)

The mission itself is an instanced version of Stonebrunt when you get zoned in you come into the Kejekan outpost.

You need atleast three people to get the mission.
Make sure someone is a ranger so they can track the mountain spiritlings and panda bears=..

I bet you could do this mission pretty quickly assuming the mobs don't have a ton of hp.

With /target and /warp playing a druid ... snare/dot etc.

So I have 2 accounts bard + other. It's really nice because while I'm afk kiting in FH, i cycle-solo the monster missions with my other character. End result: my bard is making on the order of 4 aa/hour with me there while at the same time getting my other character, who is hard to level 3ish aa/hour.

win/win ftw!

I was the only toon on my server trying this mission all night last night.... tried to solo it and found that the mobs you need are all yellow and red cons that seem to travel in pairs and agro range is VERY large so I found myself fighting 3 or 4 red/yellow cons very quickly.

this mission is the esiest mission theyve made ive soloed it in 4 mins flat only hacks i used was warp. this mission takes barely no work just dot and start tracking more

Inferno, could you possibly give some more info on how you did this in 4 minutes? Loc's if possible, also, how did you kill all the yellow and red mobs that travel together?

here is a complete walkthrough of the mission using /warp and /target

get mission choose RANGER very important to be a ranger.
set up your aa's make sure to hot key drones of dome.
first part:type /target spiritling then /warp target dot them both and once agian type /target spiritling /warp target rinse repeat till all 10 dead.takes about 3 mins to kill all them if soloing.

next part: /target panda /warp target dot and melee it to death kite if you have to/want to tehn loot it and just keep doin this

third part: /target tribesman /warp target hand in pelts

last part:at the entrance to the cave a named has spawned if solo your gonna have to kite him just dot dot dot....

upon his death he gives you xp and loot

loot=green patina covered mask and clasped chain arms (would love links)

i soloed this in 4 mins because i know exactly how to do it perfect.

and for your 2nd question if you be a ranger they have a 55 point a tic dot that can solo any lvl 25 mob

30 mins thats real sad man it might take you longer dpeneding on how fast you zone me personaly i zone in 10-15 secs and yes 1 dot should kill the mob but make sure they are dead before you warp to next one

Stonebrunt MM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back