• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

still a way to transfer char wiht out need any original information?. (1 Viewer)

denisycw

RedCents
is there still a way to transfer char without need any original information?. if you could mail me in pivate message or let me know in here wil be great. i have a char really need it tranfer ></ please help me out. thx all.

Im in the same boat,

First time poster here.

I have 4 accounts and would like to consolidate them into 2, How would you go about having Sony Transfer them. I've let 3 of the acocunts expire, but paid on them all for 5 months to 2 years.

If anyone knows how to get this done I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Bump,

This is the primary reason for my signing up here and I didn't see anything that was listed as working here.

If anyone has successfully done this in the past it would be much appreciated.

So far the best I've heard is say that you had bought the account for a minor dependant, then reclaimed it, but not sure if that's worked :)

Thanks again in advance.

The only way I know is to spend 6 months on Legends. Then the toon is considered a Stormhammer "resident" and can transfer to any server. None of the guides I tried worked when I was attempting that like 3 months ago.

still a way to transfer char wiht out need any original information?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back