• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/stick question (1 Viewer)

Davros

RedCents
60¢
I have tried and tried to figure out or search for a way to stay in front of a mob. I am ashamed to even ask this, but i've pulled my hair out long enough. Is there a simple way to stay in front of a mob, just like /stick behind but total opposite? If not, any reasoning behind why you can't? I've been using /stick and /face together to stay in melee range and not turned away from mob so not to get the cant see target thing, but would love to know of a way to stay directly in front at all times or even just in the front 90 degrees or so.

Edit: Posted in wrong forum. Can move if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gondola said:

Not a tank, just wanted to know for various other reasons. But I made a macro to calculate what degrees the mob is facing, using ${Target.Heading.DegreesCCW} and my current degrees facing and if mine is not within 20 degrees of the exact opposite of mob degrees it turns me within that range. Seems to work ok. Thanks for replies though.

Can be done alot easier probably but this seems to be ok for the time being. Could also be done easier with ${Target.Heading} and ${Me.Heading} it will give back a N,S,E,W, NE, NW, etc heading. and if im not facing the exact opposite of that it turns me opposite heading of mob, but I like the precision of the degrees method more.

/stick question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back