• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Stick issue (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
15¢
So , I have a issue with either Kissassist / Muleassist. mq2eskay ihcmercs anything really

Stick option or the melee or whatever , is causing issues the toon will be to close to mob and wont be effective. ive tried setting stick range in melee to 125 to stick far away and it still wont fix it. i want my toons to stick to mob at max melee range not up its ass ?

Range definitely depends on model size. If you try to hit a rat from 18 in freeport you'll get too far away. Most things in ToV are pretty big though. I've always stuck to a couple inside of max range because on hills and such you'll be just out of range but it won't move in.

well issue with that is , that something really is fucked up with mq2melee and sticking and no matter how many times you mention something , oh its your isp , oh its your computer oh its this and that and frankly starting to give the fuck up from trying to ask for help or assistance , I really do appreciate you for helping me wired as you were the only one on the entire site to try to help me with what I want ,

Sadly Chatwiththisname has a logic in his plugins that really helps , and don't make toons ping pong the fuck all over the place because of MQ2melee sticking the toon behind the mob , really pisses me off I cant fix it or afford to get the plugins he offers starting to want to fucking retire again because I don't know this coding shit anymore : (

If you don't want them to bounce around as much you can add "loose" to your stick command and they won't be AS picky about what spot to stand on. But if they get hung up on another toon it can cause problems. Staggering your stick distances for different characters could probably stop some of it too so they aren't getting stuck trying to move to their spot.

Question - Stick issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back