• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Spire changes coming ( Beta ) (1 Viewer)

hornicorn

RedCents
46¢
Well from how its looking goodbye situational spire usage … all ranks of spires in the process of being consolidated not sure what we will be getting when they recycle those ID numbers on those AA's but lets hope its something good because looks like the melee classes are mostly getting gaffed with a cookie cutter build on their spires . PSA- So if you are using spires in your routines be aware change is coming.

Well from how its looking goodbye situational spire usage … all ranks of spires in the process of being consolidated not sure what we will be getting when they recycle those ID numbers on those AA's but lets hope its something good because looks like the melee classes are mostly getting gaffed with a cookie cutter build on their spires . PSA- So if you are using spires in your routines be aware change is coming.

Did they go live as cookie cutter stuff? The changes are all listed on the forums as consolidations of the spires for each class... which if implemented well, means you get the benefit of ALL the spires versus just one or two. I'm not sure if that's how they'll do it, though.

The devs admitted that for each class there is clearly a top spire that is used 90% of the time. I know for SKs, Rangers, clerics, etc. it's one and one only that you click. The other two could piss off and be entirely removed from the game for all I care.

Of chief concern, though, is if DBG ups the recast on them after consolidating because they're "more powerful." THAT would be a pain in the ass.

After a quick check on a couple of classes, it appears that the consolidations were done to our benefit. What's the issue you're seeing?

the warriors and rogues were complaining the other night that they were unhappy with their changes as far as what they lost to what they have now ( but rumor says they aren't totally done with them yet so we'll see when they get done) , the monks were extremely happy with theirs as far as the effect just a little mumbling on how would change their rotations ..didn't get much feed back from others I guess could go betabuff some classes and finish looking them over myself.

Bans - Spire changes coming ( Beta )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back