• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

spell skill up mac (1 Viewer)

UnrealWizard

RedCents
blah blah blah first macro:

ummm ive figured alot of stuff out but maybe someone can look over this and clean it up some

HTML:
#event Fizzle "#*#Your spell fizzles#*#"
#event Begin "#*#You begin casting#*#"

Sub Main

/echo Beginning test.mac

:loop

/cast 3

/goto :loop

/return

/endmacro

Sub Event_Fizzle
	/pause 1
	/cast 3	
/return

Sub Event_Begin

/pause 40

/return

/end

i think its self explanitory but if anyone has any tips or questions pls post, atm it works but i would like to add something to make me /sit if i go oom
also it kinda spams my mq2 window

thanks and hope this helps someone
-wiz

you must like spam, i made tp make me one but still spams "spell is not ready" or something when the spell gem is refreshing

ps i was using it semi afk and saw a gm drop in right next to me, fortunately it was to help someone else :)

Skill ups are for when I go to sleep and I leave it going until I get back from work. If I am doing skills ups, I am not playing the game and could care less about spam.

This is what I made a couple of months ago for single skillups (also uses /autoinv for those practicing conjuration).

Rich (BB code):
#event BeginCast		"You begin casting #*#"

Sub Main

/target myself

:Loop
	/if (${Me.PctMana} <5) {
		/echo mana only ${Me.PctMana} percent, resting 180s
		/stand
		/delay 5
		/sit
		/delay 180s
	}

/cast 1
	/delay 5
	/doevents

/goto :Loop

/return

sub event_BeginCast

| delay 60, optimal for 4sec spell, if spell is 3secs, then delay 50, and so on
	/delay 60
	/autoinv
	/delay 5
	/autoinv
/return

If it gets low on mana it will use a simple rest routine to get full mana and then resume casting.
It uses whatever spell is memorized in slot 1 and is currently optimal for 4 sec cast time spell (will work on slower and faster spells, just that you will see more spell spam).

If this code helps anyone, would appreciate my first redcent. :)

spell skill up mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back