• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Speed Exploit (1 Viewer)

numero_uno

RedCents
I dont know if many of you know about this or not, so i will post it.

Lets say you are running away from someone or something if you jump and then jump again at the exact moment you touch the ground it will fling your person farther in the direction your going. So in pvp this would give you a real advantage trying to run from people.

Note:
This works best going down hills.

I never really thought about this, but yeah, sometimes I jump when I run from people.

Story time.

I was waiting at the obelisk to join some friends in commonlands. Some guy starts hacking on me fairly well, and I really don't want to respawn and wait and walk back and do this all again. So I ran, jumping around like a little chicken. I didn't think about where I was going, just wanting to get him snared so I could run him around until I had to get into the ring. But I jumped too far... way over the side of the cliff by windstalker village. I thought "great, I'm dead anyway" but I landed on a tiny bit of a ledge without so much as a scratch. The guy chasing me wasn't so lucky. I got back to the ring in time, so it was all good.

Horray for jumping.

Speed Exploit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back