• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Some ideas, migth be new, might be old. (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Today I was thinking of new things we can do with docrack. I made a small list of things...

Levitate in no-levi zone

Docrack to wear required level gear before you are the level. i.e. lvl 55 wearing req 70 gear.

How about a way to put no trade items up for sale or in buyer? Then sell/buy them from toon to toon?

Anyways thats my small list of ideas maybe we can discuss this and see if anything can come of it?

N

Idea Number 1- Can't have the spell on you it is a server check if the spell gets removed when you zone in. You can use the water walk to fly around out of water though in zones where levi is not allowed.

Idea Number 2- Server Check that was put in place because people had already found how to do this (Cronic at least) and people were wearing full sets of Belt of magikot and dualwielding shruikens from the Ton Po Pouch. This all got nerfed and is checked every couple seconds by server will boot to server select where you get to explain to a gm why you can't log in because you used MQ to break your character.

Idea Number 3- Just doesn't work server checks. Do crack can only be used on client side checked items only. If you understand that first you will be able to see what can and can't be done with docrack.

Oh another thing if there is anything you could do in game without the use of MQ ( used to be able to trick the game into equiping any item by holding mouse over item on ground then opening inventory and would be able to auto equip it or soemthing like that. Which was how we knew could do the autoequip any gear) when SoE fixes those kind of problems they don't usualy fix them properly thus the ability is still lingering on your client somewhere to be able to use. So if have any ideas based on old normal game glitches then might be able to get those back working but I can't think of any worth much.

Just wanted to add something to the Levi in no-lev zone. Guild was in an MPG Raid Trial when the zone crashed, the Trial zone, not MPG itself. So we all get booted. A minute later we start logging back in and since the instance had crashed, we all logged in to MPG. DMF did not drop, and there was a raid force running through MPG to the next trial all with DMF. Not sure if this could be exploited. But it may spark an idea or 2.

Some ideas, migth be new, might be old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back